It’s hard to believe that two people could be so close that they could share every intimate moment and still be complete strangers. But, that’s the magic of Joint Pics. With just a few taps, you can be in another person’s life, sharing in their experiences as if you were right there with them.
Whether you’re on a trip to the other side of the world or just down the street, Joint Pics is the perfect way to keep in touch. You can share your photos and videos in real time, and even chat with each other while you’re both in the app.
It’s the perfect way to stay connected with the people you care about, and Joint Pics is the only app you
The latest Joint Pics for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Joint Pics Andorid App Summary
SE_3 has developed the Joint Pics for Android. You can find it under the Photography category on Play Store. Since its inception, Joint Pics has got over 873700+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.2.0
The latest update of Joint Pics is Aug 30, 2014 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Joint Pics App Overview and Details
Two or more pictures are connected vertically and horizontally by easy operation.
* Long press -> Rotation of the image
— Permission —
[Save to the SD card]
[Display of advertisement / Google Analytics]
Features of Joint Pics for PC
1. Easily connect two or more pictures vertically and horizontally.
2. Long press to rotate the image.
3. Permission to save to SD card.
4. Permission to display advertisement.
5. Permission to access network state.
6. Option to enable Google analytics.
7. Ability to rotate image.
8. Ability to save image.
9. Option to share image.
10. Option to delete image.
Install “Joint Pics” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Joint Pics on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Joint Pics app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Joint Pics.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Joint Pics On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 30, 2014|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Joint Pics?
Added a new layouts
– Horizontal Split
– Horizontal Split / Match Split Width
– Horizontal Split / Match Split Height
– Vertical Split
– Vertical Split / Match Split Height
– Vertical Split / Match Split Width
・Google Play Services 対応
・Android 2.2 のサポート終了
Joint Pics is an amazing app that allows you to share your photos with your friends and family. It is easy to use and provides a great way to keep everyone up-to-date on your latest adventures. I highly recommend Joint Pics to anyone looking for an easy way to share photos with friends and family.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Joint Pics for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Joint Pics to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Joint Pics and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Joint Pics. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Joint Pics.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.