Every year on May 1st, workers and their allies around the world take to the streets to demand safe and decent working conditions. This day is known as May Day, or International Workers’ Day. The first May Day celebration took place in Chicago in 1886, when workers walked out of their jobs and marched for an eight-hour workday.
Today, May Day is still a day for workers to come together and demand better conditions. In many countries, it is also a day for rallies and protests against government policies. May Day is a celebration of the power of workers to come together and fight for their rights.
The latest Mayday Safety for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Mayday Safety Andorid App Summary
ARES Security has developed the Mayday Safety for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Mayday Safety has got over 8285+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is 1.10.1008
The latest update of Mayday Safety is Nov 30, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Mayday Safety App Overview and Details
#1 Personal Safety App
When an emergency strikes, you want to be prepared.
Unfortunately, emergency responders don’t often know your precise location, resulting in 10,000 deaths and thousands more traumatic events in America simply because there wasn’t specific location information.
The Mayday Safety app is safety made simple. It pinpoints your location better than 911 if you’re in trouble. With 3 taps, the app sends alerts with your exact location to your family and friends (and your school, house of worship, or workplace if they use Mayday Safety).
Unlike texts and calls, this personal safety app can send your exact location, worldwide, so you can be prepared in case of violence, medical emergencies, and natural disasters.
Get help when you need it most.
Whether you’re traveling abroad, working late shifts at the hospital, or have teenagers exploring their freedom, the Mayday Safety app is the best way to be prepared for anything:
• Send a “safety check” to your children, and know your family is safe.
• Send and receive messages worldwide.
• Send out a Mayday distress call with your exact location when you need help.
• Create a group with friends so you can easily alert each other in an emergency.
• Get critical emergency updates from your organizations or municipalities who also use Mayday to communicate during emergencies.
As fathers, husbands, and special operations veterans, we created Mayday to help our loved ones—and you—be safer. We knew technology could save precious time in emergencies. And we made Mayday 100% free for everyone.
Join the 22,000 users in 85 countries, and feel empowered in your safety today.
DISCLAIMER – THE MAYDAY SAFETY APP IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES.
MASADA DEFENSE, LLC, AND ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, AND PARTNERS, HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE MAYDAY SAFETY APPLICATION. NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE AS TO THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE APPLICATION NOR THE SAFETY OF ITS USERS.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. You may choose to have Mayday Safety only use your location during an active alert.
Organizations, to include first responder services, interested in going the Mayday Safety system should visit MaydaySafety.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Features of Mayday Safety for PC
1. The Mayday Safety App can pinpoint your location better than 911.
2. With 3 taps, the app sends alerts with your exact location to your family and friends.
3. The app can send your exact location worldwide.
4. The app is free for everyone.
5. The app is available in 85 countries.
6. The app is created by fathers, husbands, and special operations veterans.
7. The app is not a replacement for emergency services.
8. The app is created to help loved ones and people in general.
9. The app has a disclaimer stating that the app is not a replacement for emergency services.
10. Masada Defense, LLC disclaims any and all liability and responsibility to any person or entity connected with the use of the Mayday Safety App.
Install “Mayday Safety” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Mayday Safety on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Mayday Safety app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Mayday Safety.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Mayday Safety On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||ARES Security|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 30, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Mayday Safety?
Mayday Safety has been a life-saving application for many people. With its easy-to-use interface, Mayday Safety has been able to provide help in many emergency situations. Whether someone is lost, in danger, or just needs help, Mayday Safety has been there to provide support. With its new update, Mayday Safety will be able to provide even more support to its users.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Mayday Safety for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Mayday Safety to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Mayday Safety and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Mayday Safety. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Mayday Safety.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.