Mazebert TD is a unique and challenging tower defense game that is set in a medieval world. You must help the king defend his kingdom by building towers and using spells to defeat the invading armies. The game features beautiful graphics and easy-to-use controls.
Our goal is to help you get the Mazebert TD for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Mazebert TD Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Mazebert TD is Andreas Hager Gaming and they’ve done a great job at keeping Mazebert TD simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Mazebert TD under Strategy of Play Store. Mazebert TD’s latest version is 2.6.0 with an impressive user base of over 142902. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.5 shows how people love Mazebert TD.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Mazebert TD is Jun 14, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Mazebert TD on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Mazebert TD App Overview and Details
Mazebert TD is an unconventional tower defense in which no game plays the same. Featuring 172 unique, randomly-dropped tower, item, and potion cards, you’ll find each defense must adapt to the cards you’re dealt.
Key features include:
* Refreshingly unique (and damn hard) gameplay.
* Random tower drops each round.
* The ability to buff your towers using item, potion, and hero cards.
* Towers gain experience, and so do you! The more you play, the stronger your towers become.
* Cooperative play and discussion among a vibrant, friendly community.
* NO PAY TO WIN FEATURES. All in-app purchases are strictly cosmetic.
* Periodic additions and updates, including annual season-based content.
This game was made by one developer in his spare time, because he loves making and playing games. Because this is a labor of love, I value your feedback immensely!
With that in mind, I encourage you to share your ideas, suggestions, and feedback by joining our community at Mazebert.com. There, you can suggest new features, detail any bugs you find, and even submit ideas for new cards. If the community approves your card, I’ll include it in the game, and your name will be added to Mazebert’s credits.
I hope to see you in the forums, and happy building!
Features of Mazebert TD for PC
1. Unique, randomly-dropped tower, item, and potion cards.
2. Ability to buff your towers using item, potion, and hero cards.
3. Towers gain experience, and so do you!
4. Cooperative play and discussion among a vibrant, friendly community.
5. NO PAY TO WIN FEATURES.
6. Periodic additions and updates, including annual season-based content.
7. Community feedback.
8. Suggest new features.
9. Detail any bugs you find.
10. Submit ideas for new cards.
Whats New In this Mazebert TD?
– Mazebert account can be deleted within the app
– Prepared app for RnR season end
– Improved performance of Painting of Solea
– Tinker aura range can be modified
– All towers now properly react to gender change
– All Guard towers gain XP from creep holograms
– Fix duplication of Drinking Horn
Download & Install Mazebert TD For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Mazebert TD app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Mazebert TD app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Mazebert TD will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Mazebert TD on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Mazebert TD On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Andreas Hager Gaming|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Mazebert TD is an incredibly addictive and fun game that is perfect for all ages. The graphics are stunning and the gameplay is smooth and easy to learn. I highly recommend this game to anyone who is looking for a great new mobile game to play.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Mazebert TD for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Mazebert TD, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Mazebert TD to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Mazebert TD and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Mazebert TD. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Mazebert TD.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.