MazeWalk VR is an virtual reality game that takes place in a maze. The objective of the game is to navigate your way through the maze and reach the exit. MazeWalk VR is a challenging and fun game that is perfect for virtual reality enthusiasts.
Our goal is to help you get the MazeWalk VR for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
MazeWalk VR Andorid App Summary
The developer of the MazeWalk VR is MXTreality and they’ve done a great job at keeping MazeWalk VR simple yet highly interactive. You can find the MazeWalk VR under Puzzle of Play Store. MazeWalk VR’s latest version is null with an impressive user base of over 28351. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love MazeWalk VR.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the MazeWalk VR is Jun 20, 2017 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the MazeWalk VR on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
MazeWalk VR App Overview and Details
Think you have the skills to solve a maze? What about a Virtual Reality version?
MazeWalkVR takes maze solving to a whole new level by utilizing a unique movement and selection method using the accelerometer and gyroscope on your mobile device (iPad, iPod, or iPhone). You can physically walk in both the real and the in the virtual world simultaneously (or if you prefer just jiggle your hands, bend your knees, or run on the spot to mimic walking movement).
A MazeWalkVR features challenging physics-based gameplay and is fun for any age.
1) Just migrated over to Android after almost 1M iOS downloads
1) Use your cunning and your memory to make your way to the Tower. Unsure where it is? Just jump in place (or give your phone a sudden big jiggle) and you’ll be able to see over the maze walls.
2) Race to the finish in the quickest time…You may even hit the leader board!
3) Find hidden Easter eggs
1) Works with/without a VR headset
2) For a more immersive experience, we recommend loading your phone into a VR headset / Glasses / Goggles and trick your mind that you are really there! Use the ToggleVR button to switch between full-screen & cardboard / stereoscopic / VR modes.
4) Also works with Google Cardboard triggers and 3rd party VR headsets that don’t… i.e. should work with any VR headset. If not, let us know!
5) Select buttons by staring at them for a moment, or use the trigger on your Google Cardboard device.
6) Use tokens to play levels. We give you 3 for free. Acquire more by finding the hidden Tokens in each level or purchasing in the Shop.
You can play for free by finding the free tokens. They are there if you can find them. Lots more coming!
Additional levels can be unlocked by finding hidden coins or in-app purchase.
HELP & SUPPORT
Check out http://www.mypad3d.com/mazewalkvr for help, tutorials, tips & more!
Have ideas for maps, themes, Eggs, etc… email maze@MYPAD3D.com
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR ADULTS & PARENTS
This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
This game may include:
– The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
This game will NOT include:
– Anything that is not suitable for children. We like kids of all ages!
MYPAD3D develops Interactive Virtual Reality solutions that provide businesses and consumers with experiences to help guide more informed decisions while having fun. MYPAD3D uses proprietary technology to produce high-end photo realistic interactive solutions across multiple industries. Solutions are delivered through the channels that consumers need; including mobile, online, downloadable and VR headsets. MYPAD3D solutions enrich the customer experience, expedite sales, and make businesses more profitable. Headquartered in Seattle, MyPad3D can operate throughout the world. For more information, please visit MYPAD3D.com or email MoreInfo@MyPad3D.com.
Follow-us on Twitter @MyPad3D or Facebook & we’ll regularly let you know where some of the coins are!
ABOUT Virtual Reality
Whether you have a Google Cardboard / GoogleVR, Oculus, VIVE, Homido, or any other Virtual Reality or Augmented Reality headset, our solutions will be of interest. Please note that these solutions don’t currently work on Meta or Microsoft HaloLens.
Exploration in virtual reality is available using Google Cardboard on iPhone. Google Cardboard only works with certain phones, please check with Google for full details.
Additional MYPAD3D Virtual Reality solutions can be found at www.mypad3d.com and on the PLAY store by searching for MYPAD3D.
Features of MazeWalk VR for PC
us at [email protected]
1. VR compatible
2. physics-based gameplay
3. fun for all ages
5. select buttons by staring at them
6. google cardboard triggers
7. in-app purchases
8. hidden easter eggs
10. help and support
Whats New In this MazeWalk VR?
Download & Install MazeWalk VR For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the MazeWalk VR app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the MazeWalk VR app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the MazeWalk VR will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed MazeWalk VR on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||MazeWalk VR On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 20, 2017|
|Get it On:|
I found MazeWalk to be an incredibly fun and immersive VR application. It’s a great way to escape the real world for a while and explore a new and exciting virtual world. The graphics are stunning and the controls are easy to learn. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who is looking for a fun and engaging VR experience.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the MazeWalk VR for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the MazeWalk VR, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This MazeWalk VR to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MazeWalk VR and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the MazeWalk VR. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MazeWalk VR.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.