mCamView2 is a mobile app that allows users to view and control live video streams from multiple cameras simultaneously. mCamView2 also provides a variety of features such as motion detection, recording, and time-lapse.
This article is all about helping you get to know the mCamView2 for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download mCamView2 For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the mCamView2 on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the mCamView2, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the mCamView2 app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
mCamView2 Andorid App Summary
Under the Video Players & Editors category on Google Play store, mCamView2 has over 40919 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. No.1 Plug n Play has developed the mCamView2 and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 2.2.5.
Until this latest version, mCamView2 has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 2.7. This latest version was last updated on Apr 1, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the mCamView2 on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||mCamView2 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||No.1 Plug n Play|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Apr 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of mCamView2 for PC
1. View IP camera video on Android devices
2. Control video from Android devices
3. Intuitive and user-friendly
4. View video from anywhere, anytime
5. Remote video settings update
6. On-screen pan/tilt control
7. Time-lapse video playback
8. SD Card/NAS/Dropbox playback remotely
9. Event log
10. Share video to other App
mCamView2 App Overview and Details
mCamView 2 is the most intuitive and user friendly application for viewing and controlling the video of IP camera on Android devices.
It is simply enough to just key in the ID/password of the IP camera to see the video from your Android devices anywhere, anytime.
Besides the live video viewing, remote video settings update, on-screen pan/tilt control are also supported.
The latest features:
1. Time Lapse video playback
2. SD Card/NAS/Dropbox playback remotely
3. Event log
4. Share video to other App
5. Temperature monitoring
6. Hardware video decode for better performance
7. improved video finger zooming
Push notification(Google Cloud Messaging) is supported if anything abnormal is happened.
1. There is a 1000 messages/day limitation by Google GCM service.
2. Google GCM service makes no guarantees about delivery or the order of messages.
3. The notification message arrival time may vary depending on Google GCM server.
Whats New In this mCamView2?
1. Fixed a dropbox login failed problem.
The mCamView2 application is an excellent tool for monitoring and controlling security cameras. It is easy to use and provides a wide range of features that make it an effective security tool. The application is well worth the price and is a valuable addition to any security system.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the mCamView2 of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This mCamView2 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for mCamView2 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the mCamView2. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the mCamView2.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.