McCPILOTLOG is a leading provider of pilot logbook software for pilots of all experience levels. With McCPILOTLOG, pilots can track their flight time, log instrument time, and manage their flying records online. McCPILOTLOG also offers a variety of features to help pilots stay organized and efficient, including automatic flight planning and weather briefings.
In this article, we will show you how to download mccPILOTLOG For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at mccPILOTLOG technical specifications first.
mccPILOTLOG Andorid App Summary
MCC BV is the developer of this mccPILOTLOG application. It is listed under the Travel & Local category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 33664+ users of this app. The mccPILOTLOG app rating is currently 4.4.8.
It was last updated on Jan 28, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of mccPILOTLOG for PC
1. The app can be used to complete flight records with actual flight times, aircraft tail, PF and/or crew names onboard the aircraft.
2. The app can also be used for general aviation and comes with special fields for glider and helicopter pilots.
3. The app can be used to view METAR/TAF weather reports.
4. The app can be used to view Google Earth view for airfields.
5. The app can be used to export your flights and sim records to the Android Calendar.
6. The app is listed as ‘FREE’ allowing you to run a test.
7. However, you need to purchase an Enterprise user license for the desktop software in order to sync the desktop with this Android app.
8. The desktop software can connect to more than 270 crew web portals.
9. The Android app is a complementary mobile tool and should always be used in combination with the main desktop software on your PC or Mac.
10. You can free download and test the desktop application from www.mccPILOTLOG.net.
|App Name:||mccPILOTLOG On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||MCC BV|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Jan 28, 2019|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download mccPILOTLOG For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download mccPILOTLOG on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type mccPILOTLOG and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the mccPILOTLOG andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
mccPILOTLOG App Overview and Details
mccPILOTLOG for Android is an off-line mobile companion for the comprehensive Windows PC and Mac OS desktop application.
The main desktop application software connects to more than 270 crew web portals, for airlines using AIMS eCrews, Sabre CWP, CrewTrac, AirCrews, CrewConnex, FLiCA, CrewDock, CrewLink/NetLine, eMaestro and many more.
Use the Android app to complete the flight records with actual flight times, aircraft tail, PF and/or crew names onboard the aircraft, and return the completed records back to the desktop through mccCLOUD sync.
The Android app is also suitable for general aviation and comes with special fields for glider and helicopter pilots.
Other functions include :
– display local time + DST rules, sunrise/sunset, globe view for all 40,000 airfields (database)
– view METAR/TAF weather reports
– Google Earth view for airfields
– export your flights and sim records to the Android Calendar
mccPILOTLOG on Android cannot be used as an independent logbook on your phone / tablet. This app is a complementary mobile tool and should always be used in combination with the main desktop software on your PC or Mac. You can free download and test the desktop application from www.mccPILOTLOG.net.
This app is listed as ‘FREE’ allowing you to run a test. However, you need to purchase an Enterprise user license for the desktop software in order to sync the desktop with this Android app.
Whats New In this mccPILOTLOG?
Fixed bug crash when send mail log
McCPILOTLOG is a user-friendly application that helps pilots keep track of their flight hours and logbook entries. It is an essential tool for pilots who need to comply with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations. McCPILOTLOG is easy to use and helps pilots keep their flying careers on track.
This concludes our article on mccPILOTLOG Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or mccPILOTLOG for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This mccPILOTLOG to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for mccPILOTLOG and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the mccPILOTLOG. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the mccPILOTLOG.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.