McKinsey Academy is an online learning platform that offers business courses to executives and managers worldwide. The Academy has over 1,000 courses available, spanning topics such as leadership, financial accounting, and marketing. The courses are taught by McKinsey consultants, who are experienced business professionals. The Academy also offers certification programs, which can help learners stand out in the job market.
This article is all about helping you get to know the McKinsey Academy for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||McKinsey Academy On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||McKinsey & Co.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 8, 2021|
|Get it On:|
McKinsey Academy Andorid App Summary
The McKinsey Academy was developed by the popular developer agency named McKinsey & Co.. They have the McKinsey Academy in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.7, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 18873 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With McKinsey Academy latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Nov 8, 2021 was the last date the McKinsey Academy was updated with new features. If you want to use the McKinsey Academy on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the McKinsey Academy using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download McKinsey Academy For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the McKinsey Academy using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the McKinsey Academy on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for McKinsey Academy here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of McKinsey Academy for PC
1. Learn through interactive learning, engaging content and videos, and scenario-based challenges.
2. Grow your knowledge with a select network of peers.
3. Interact with coaches, and receive feedback from McKinsey teaching assistants.
4. Use our mobile app to take your learning with you. Access content when and where it’s needed. Personalized reminders can keep you motivated and on track.
5. Be enrolled in a McKinsey Academy program to use the app.
McKinsey Academy App Overview and Details
Unlock your potential with McKinsey Academy. Prepare for real-world situations through interactive learning, engaging content and videos, and scenario-based challenges designed by learning scientists and industry experts. Collaborate and grow your knowledge with a select network of peers. Interact with coaches, and receive feedback from McKinsey teaching assistants.
Use our mobile app to take your learning with you. Access content when and where it’s needed. Personalized reminders can keep you motivated and on track.
You must be enrolled in a McKinsey Academy program to use this app.
Whats New In this McKinsey Academy?
The McKinsey Academy application was a great opportunity to learn more about the consulting industry. The modules were informative and I enjoyed the chance to apply the concepts learned in the modules to a case study. The case study was a great way to see how the concepts could be applied in a real world scenario. Overall, the McKinsey Academy application was a great way to learn more about the consulting industry.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the McKinsey Academy of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This McKinsey Academy to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for McKinsey Academy and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the McKinsey Academy. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the McKinsey Academy.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.