MDict is a free and open source mobile dictionary application for Android. It supports online search and offline storage of dictionaries. MDict can be used to lookup words or phrases in many different languages.
In this article, we will show you how to download MDict For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at MDict technical specifications first.
MDict Andorid App Summary
Rayman Zhang is the developer of this MDict application. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 95717+ users of this app. The MDict app rating is currently 2.1.12.
It was last updated on Feb 10, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of MDict for PC
1. Multi-language support
2. Fast lookup and dictionary loading speed
3. Rich text formatting support
4. Pronunciation support for English, French, Portuguese, Chinese, and Japanese
5. Favorites and search history support
6. In-page search support
7. Please uninstall old version before updating to version 2.1!
|App Name:||MDict On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Rayman Zhang|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Feb 10, 2019|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download MDict For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download MDict on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type MDict and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the MDict andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
MDict App Overview and Details
MDict is a dictionary that support multi-language. It dosen’t bundle with dictionary data. But it’s a open platform that you can download many pre-built dictionary datas by others. Key features include:
1. Very fast lookup speed and dictionary loading speed. You can switch dictionary instantly.
2. Support rich text formated content
3. Pronunciation support. Currently with English, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese.(Chinese/Japanese pronunciation support are limited)
4. Favorites and Search history
5. Supports in page search
Please uninstall old version before update to version 2.1!
Whats New In this MDict?
Rolling back some compile optimization which cause crash problems. Sorry for all the troubles.
MDict is an excellent dictionary application that is easy to use and has a wealth of features. The application is perfect for students, professionals, and language enthusiasts. MDict is a great resource for looking up words and meanings, and the app’s built-in flashcards make learning new words a breeze. MDict is also great for translating words and phrases, and the app’s search function makes finding specific words a breeze. Overall, MDict is an outstanding dictionary application that is sure to
This concludes our article on MDict Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or MDict for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This MDict to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MDict and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the MDict. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MDict.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.