Meal reminder is an iPhone app that helps you remember to eat your meals on time. The app has a built-in timer that alerts you when it’s time to eat. Meal reminder is also equipped with a database of healthy recipes, so you can cook a healthy meal without having to worry about forgetting.
The latest Meal reminder for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Meal reminder Andorid App Summary
appdevelopers.ru has developed the Meal reminder for Android. You can find it under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. Since its inception, Meal reminder has got over 473224+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.1 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
The latest update of Meal reminder is Aug 2, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Meal reminder App Overview and Details
Meal reminder application will help you to follow the diet you have chosen, reminding you about eating at the right time. The application will create several reminders and help you track the time of food intake by days, show the days of reception in the calendar.
In the settings you can choose the type of notification that suits you best, simple notifications or an alarm window with playback of the installed ringtone.
App meal reminder for people who follow a diet or want to start eating several times a day.
The application does not work?
Notifications may not work for Android related reasons. The system can automatically turn off notifications or shift the notification time to save battery power regardless of whether power saving is enabled or disabled. This issue applies to all versions of this application. Unfortunately, the developer cannot influence this process, in some cases the application will not work correctly or after some time will stop notifying.
In some cases, this may help:
– reinstalling the application.
– shutting down an energy-saving system.
– restriction of the use of various applications optimizing the operation of the device, including cleaning applications.
Features of Meal reminder for PC
– Application will help remind you of when to eat and what to eat
– Several reminders will be created to help track time of food intake
– Diet reminder can be customized to fit your needs
– Reinstall the application if it’s not working
– Shut down energy saving systems
– Restrict use of cleaning and optimization applications
Install “Meal reminder” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Meal reminder on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Meal reminder on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Meal reminder and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Meal reminder as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Meal reminder On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Aug 2, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Meal reminder?
Fixed errors related to notifications on devices with new versions of android.
The application has been modified to accommodate the new requirements of Google and AdMob.
Devices with systems up to Android 4.1 (API level below 16) are no longer supported.
With a meal reminder application, you can ensure that you are eating healthy and balanced meals by providing reminders for when you should be eating and what you should be eating. This can be helpful for both beginners and experienced dieters, as it provides a structure for your diet while also allowing for some flexibility. Additionally, a meal reminder application can help you to save money on groceries, as you can plan your meals in advance and make sure that you are using all of the ingredients in your recipes.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Meal reminder for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Meal reminder to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Meal reminder and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Meal reminder. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Meal reminder.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.