Medical terminology is a system of words that are used to describe the body and its functions, diseases, and treatments. Most medical words are derived from Greek and Latin, and many come from the same root word. Learning medical terminology can be helpful for those who are in the medical field or are interested in pursuing a career in the medical field. It can also be helpful for those who want to be more informed about their own health. Medical terminology can be complex, but it is ultimately a system that helps us to understand and communicate about the body in a more precise way.
The latest Medical Terminology for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Medical Terminology Andorid App Summary
GangareBoy has developed the Medical Terminology for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Medical Terminology has got over 13380+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.8 rating and the latest version of it is 4.1
The latest update of Medical Terminology is Aug 12, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Medical Terminology App Overview and Details
Medical terminology is language used to precisely describe the human body including its components, processes, conditions affecting it, and procedures performed upon it. Medical terminology is used in the field of medicine.
Medical terminology has quite regular morphology, the same prefixes and suffixes are used to add meanings to different roots. The root of a term often refers to an organ, tissue, or condition. For example, in the disorder hypertension, the prefix “hyper-” means “high” or “over”, and the root word “tension” refers to pressure, so the word “hypertension” refers to abnormally high blood pressure.
The roots, prefixes and suffixes are often derived from Greek or Latin, and often quite dissimilar from their English-language variants.
This regular morphology means that once a reasonable number of morphemes are learnt it becomes easy to understand very precise terms assembled from these morphemes. A lot of medical language is anatomical terminology, concerning itself with the names of various parts of the body.
Features of Medical Terminology for PC
1. Precise language used to describe the human body and its components
2. Used in the field of medicine
3. morphology refers to the regular formation of words
4. Roots often come from anatomical terminology
5. easy to remember medical terminology once a few morphemes are learnt
6. prefixes and suffixes often have Greek or Latin origins
7. concerned with the naming of body parts
8. enables precise communication between medical professionals
9. contributes to the field of medical research
10. helps to improve human health and well-being
Install “Medical Terminology” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Medical Terminology on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Medical Terminology on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Medical Terminology and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Medical Terminology as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Medical Terminology On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 12, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Medical Terminology?
Medical Terminology is a comprehensive application that helps students learn the medical terms and their meanings. The app is easy to use, and it provides a great way for students to learn and retain new information. The app is well-designed and it provides a great way for students to learn and retain new information.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Medical Terminology for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Medical Terminology to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Medical Terminology and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Medical Terminology. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Medical Terminology.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.