Learning German vocabulary can seem daunting, but with a little practice and some useful tips, you’ll be able to memorize and use German words like a pro!
One of the best ways to learn new words is to use them in context as often as possible. Read articles, watch movies, or listen to German audio recordings to get a feel for how the words are used in everyday speech.
Another great way to learn vocabulary is through flashcards. Create your own set of flashcards, or find a set online, and quiz yourself on new words regularly.
Finally, don’t be afraid to make mistakes! German is a difficult language to learn, but with a little effort, you’ll be speaking like a native
The technical specifications of the Memorize german vocabulary for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Memorize german vocabulary Andorid App Summary
Memorize german vocabulary was developed by phase6.de: Vokabeln zum Schulbuch! and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Memorize german vocabulary from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Memorize german vocabulary is 9.0.0 on Play store with total users of 1094948. The Memorize german vocabulary app has a user rating of 4.1 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Memorize german vocabulary is Aug 4, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Memorize german vocabulary on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Memorize german vocabulary For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Memorize german vocabulary using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Memorize german vocabulary on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Memorize german vocabulary here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Memorize german vocabulary On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||phase6.de: Vokabeln zum Schulbuch!|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Memorize german vocabulary for PC
cooperation with experienced language teachers.
Memorize german vocabulary App Overview and Details
With the phase6 vocabulary trainer you can learn vocabulary for all common course and school books in Germany. English, French, Latin and Spanish – we have them all. We also offer ready-to-use vocabulary collections for many school books in Austria.
Learning works in a similar way to learning with flashcards. Based on your personal level of knowledge, difficult vocabulary is repeated more often than words that you already know well. The method is scientifically proven and guarantees an optimal language learning process, which is sustainable and efficient at the same time. So you can learn vocabulary quickly and at the same time benefit from sustainable learning success.
In a study, 9 out of 10 learners stated that learning with the phase6 app is more fun and more effective than learning with a vocabulary book.
Over 11,000 teachers trust in phase6, the app is ideal for school, university and adult education.
• Exclusive service: Over 1,000 vocabulary collections, each matching the book at school.
• Individualized learning: Words that you find difficult are repeated more often than those that you already know well.
• Guaranteed success: vocabulary is systematically trained and reliably transferred to your long-term memory.
• Varying query sequence: The vocabulary trainer app ensures a sensible mix of the vocabulary to be learned.
• Learn faster: With the phase6 vocabulary trainer, you not only learn better, but also more specifically and therefore faster. This leaves more time for other things.
• More motivation: Detailed reports document and illustrate your activity and learning success.
• More information: Find out which vocabulary you find difficult and how much vocabulary is due in the coming days.
• Hear how it sounds: Most unlockable vocabulary packs contain audio. Self-created language content is automatically dubbed by the app.
The vocabulary collections for the vocabulary trainer app are developed in cooperation with the leading educational and textbook publishers with university and didactic advice and are tailored to the lesson. Our partners include Klett, Cornelsen, C.C. Buchner, PONS, Langenscheidt, öbv, Hueber, Oldenbourg, hpt and many more.
The collections include the vocabulary of the respective textbooks and are structured according to the chapters. In this way, you learn the vocabulary that is covered in class independently and in a targeted manner. Whether for school, study or adult education: With over 1,000 collections of vocabulary, phase6 offers the right language material for all learners.
Vocabulary collections are purchased once and can be trained permanently and free of charge with the phase6 vocabulary trainer. All learning content can be tested: free of charge and without obligation for 7 days.
So that you can learn vocabulary online, you can use phase6 on any Internet-enabled computer – and on Windows tablets as well as smartphones and tablets with Android and iOS.
Further information at: www.phase-6.de
Whats New In this Memorize german vocabulary?
We wish you all a successful start to the new school year. There are new vocabulary collections available and, as always, we’ve worked on the stability and on bug reports
The Memorize German Vocabulary application is a great way to learn German words. The application is easy to use and helps you learn the words quickly. The application is a great way to improve your German vocabulary.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Memorize german vocabulary on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Memorize german vocabulary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Memorize german vocabulary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Memorize german vocabulary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Memorize german vocabulary.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.