Do you have trouble remembering numbers? Do you forget important phone numbers or dates? Memory Ladder can help! This app is a trainer for your memory, designed to help you remember numbers more easily. The app features a number ladder, which helps you associate numbers with images and words. With Memory Ladder, you can improve your memory for numbers in just a few minutes a day!
We will help you download the Memory Ladder – Numbers Trainer for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Memory Ladder – Numbers Trainer on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Memory Ladder – Numbers Trainer on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Memory Ladder – Numbers Trainer, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Memory Ladder – Numbers Trainer, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Memory Ladder – Numbers Trainer appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Memory Ladder – Numbers Trainer by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Memory Ladder – Numbers Trainer on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Memory Ladder – Numbers Trainer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Masters of Memory|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 12, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Memory Ladder – Numbers Trainer Andorid App Summary
Masters of Memory is the developer of the Memory Ladder – Numbers Trainer, and they have the app under the Education of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Memory Ladder – Numbers Trainer from them is 1.0 with over 13594 users under the hood. With a 4.4 rating, the Memory Ladder – Numbers Trainer is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Memory Ladder – Numbers Trainer is Jan 12, 2018, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Memory Ladder – Numbers Trainer on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Memory Ladder – Numbers Trainer App Overview and Details
Memory Ladder is a simple tool for those interesting in memory training. This version will help you train in number memorization.
You can control:
* Number of digits to memorize
* Time alloted to memorize
* Grouping of Digits
This is a redesign of Memory Ladder’s number memorization challenge. This version is simpler and much more user friendly. My hope is that it is just as effective as a training tool.
This version of Memory Ladder has many improvements:
* Decluttered the interface
* Setting configurations can be saved
* Black text on white background and no grid lines
* More spacing between digits and rows
* Current position is highlighted
* Can recall line by line or all at once
* The app works in both portrait and landscape
* You can leave the app and come back without having to start over
* After submission of recall you go straight to review
If you have any comments or concerns send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Features of Memory Ladder – Numbers Trainer for PC
-Ability to control number of digits, time allotted, and grouping of digits
-Saves settings for future use
-Black text on white background with no grid lines
-More spacing between digits and rows
-Current position is highlighted
-Can recall line by line or all at once
-App works in both portrait and landscape
-Leaves app and returns without having to start over
-After submission of recall, goes straight to review
Whats New In this Memory Ladder – Numbers Trainer?
When typing in the recall, the numbers will automatically continue to the next line rather than stopping.
The Memory Ladder – Numbers Trainer application is an excellent tool for improving memory and recalling numbers. It is simple to use and can be personalized to meet each individual’s needs. The application is a great resource for students, professionals, and anyone who wants to improve their memory.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Memory Ladder – Numbers Trainer? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Memory Ladder – Numbers Trainer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Memory Ladder – Numbers Trainer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Memory Ladder – Numbers Trainer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Memory Ladder – Numbers Trainer.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.