Mental math is the ability to do math in your head without the use of pencil and paper. This skill is important for students who want to improve their math skills and for those who want to develop a quicker thinking process. Mental math also helps students to better understand complex math problems.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Mental Math – basics of math for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Mental Math – basics of math On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Monster School|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 1, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Mental Math – basics of math Andorid App Summary
The Mental Math – basics of math was developed by the popular developer agency named Monster School. They have the Mental Math – basics of math in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.5.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 598868 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.9 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Mental Math – basics of math latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 1, 2019 was the last date the Mental Math – basics of math was updated with new features. If you want to use the Mental Math – basics of math on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Mental Math – basics of math using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Mental Math – basics of math For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Mental Math – basics of math using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Mental Math – basics of math on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Mental Math – basics of math here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Mental Math – basics of math for PC
1. The importance of mental calculation
2. The benefits of mental calculation
3. The features of mental calculation
4. How to use mental calculation
5. The people who should use mental calculation
6. The people who should not use mental calculation
7. The difference between mental calculation and normal calculation
8. The importance of practice
9. How to get better at mental calculation
10. The importance of accuracy
Mental Math – basics of math App Overview and Details
★The importance of mental calculation
* It is difficult to calculate faster and exactly.
* Mental calculation is the best way to calculate faster and exactly.
* In this way, you can develop your overall ability of math.
* Also, it is good for brain-training.
1. Many math teachers adopt this way for their teaching!
– Anyone can learn easily.
– Practice 10 minutes everyday.
– Fix the wrong calculate habits.
– Good for brain-training.
– You can learn addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
2. Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere!
– For all ages.
– Do not need internet connection(wi-fi).
– All smartphones and pads available.
3. Have fun with characterful designs!
– Fun stories like a game.
– You can collect monster friends when learning.
– Challenge the King of mental calculation.
4. Convenient checkup
– Mark the answers in real time.
– Check the overall learning process.
– Find your weaknesses.
★Recommend ‘MathMon: Mental Math’ to these people
– People who calculate slow and make many mistakes.
– People who feel bored with learning calculation.
– Anyone who wants fun brain-training.
[Let’s develop your mental calculation ability by 10 minutes everyday!]
Developer : Monster School Co., Ltd
Contact : email@example.com
Whats New In this Mental Math – basics of math?
– Performance improvements
“Please love a lot of Mental Math ♥”
Mental math is a great way to apply your basic math skills. It can help you to become faster and more accurate in your calculations. By practicing mental math, you can also improve your problem solving skills.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Mental Math – basics of math of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Mental Math – basics of math to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Mental Math – basics of math and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Mental Math – basics of math. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Mental Math – basics of math.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.