Meri e-Pustak is an e-library where you can find books on different topics. You can read the books online or download them. The books are available in Hindi and English.
The technical specifications of the Meri e-Pustak for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Meri e-Pustak Andorid App Summary
Meri e-Pustak was developed by SCERT Haryana Gurugram and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Meri e-Pustak from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Meri e-Pustak is 1.3.3 on Play store with total users of 32321. The Meri e-Pustak app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Meri e-Pustak is Mar 22, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Meri e-Pustak on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Meri e-Pustak For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Meri e-Pustak using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Meri e-Pustak on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Meri e-Pustak here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Meri e-Pustak On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||SCERT Haryana Gurugram|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 22, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Features of Meri e-Pustak for PC
1. The application is available for download from the Google Play Store.
2. The user can access the application from any mobile phone or Web.
3. The user can carry as many books as the device supports.
4. The user can bookmark, highlight and make notes on the digital content.
5. The user can access the educational material in a variety of formats like text, audio, video and periodicals.
6. The user can use the application for non-commercial purposes.
7. The user can get access to the educational material from anywhere in the world.
8. The user interface is very user-friendly.
9. The user can get regular updates about the new additions to the application.
10. The user can provide feedback about the application to the developers.
Meri e-Pustak App Overview and Details
Prime Minister’s Digital India program is a flagship program of Govt.of India with a vision to transform India into Digitally empowered Society and knowledge Economy. It has promoted extensive use of ICTs in various areas of Education specially in the teaching learning process. Moving ahead on these lines, Department of Education, Govt. of Haryana, has taken an initiative to provide educational material through digital medium.
State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), has been developed Meri e-Pustak for showcasing and disseminating all educational e-resources including textbooks, audio, video, periodicals, and a variety of other print and non-print materials.
The objective is to make available physical books in digital form to all and this will be achieved through a mobile application. eBooks are books in the electronic format. We can read eBooks from our mobile phone and Web. eBooks allow us to carry as many books as our device supports, bookmark, highlight and make notes digitally. Application is mainly developed for the benefit of Students, Teachers, and Teacher-Educators, but the text books and other support reading material can be utilized by anyone for non commercial purposes. The application, presently offers some basic features, later on many more will be made available as per the needs and feedback from users.
Whats New In this Meri e-Pustak?
*New LEP Books are Available for 1-5 class for teachers.
*eBooks are Available for 1-5 and 6-12 class
Meri e-Pustak is a unique application that allows users to access and read books online. The application is user-friendly and easy to use. It provides a great reading experience and allows users to read books from anywhere.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Meri e-Pustak on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Meri e-Pustak to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Meri e-Pustak and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Meri e-Pustak. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Meri e-Pustak.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.