Meridix Live Broadcaster is a live streaming service that allows you to share your live stream with the world. Whether you’re a musician, athlete, or just want to share your life with friends and family, Meridix Live Broadcaster is the perfect way to do it. With easy to use tools, you can create a live stream in just a few minutes, and share it with anyone, anywhere.
In this article, we will show you how to download Meridix Live Broadcaster For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Meridix Live Broadcaster technical specifications first.
Meridix Live Broadcaster Andorid App Summary
Meridix is the developer of this Meridix Live Broadcaster application. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 4110+ users of this app. The Meridix Live Broadcaster app rating is currently 3.0.0.
It was last updated on Dec 28, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Meridix Live Broadcaster for PC
1. Easily live stream your own sports and events from anywhere, complete with HD video, audio, scores, and stats.
2. Broadcast live from your Android device to viewers anywhere in the world, including those using desktops, smartphones, tablets, Chromecast, Roku, Android TV, Apple TV, and other Smart TVs.
3. Embedded live scoreboard overlays and graphics, including clocks and timers.
4. Made for any sport or event – football, basketball, baseball, hockey, soccer, and more.
5. Share live events easily with your fans via links or social networks.
6. Adaptive bitrates and framerates ensure a stable live streaming connection anywhere.
7. Audio-only mode for radio stations and low bandwidth situations.
8. Perfect for live streaming sports and events at any level, including local, youth, prep, high school, college, amateur, minor league, pro, and everything in between.
9. Completely free to use.
10. No ads.
|App Name:||Meridix Live Broadcaster On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Dec 28, 2021|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Meridix Live Broadcaster For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Meridix Live Broadcaster on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Meridix Live Broadcaster and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Meridix Live Broadcaster andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Meridix Live Broadcaster App Overview and Details
Meridix makes it easy for anyone to broadcast like the pros.
Easily live stream your own sports and events from anywhere, complete with HD video, audio, scores, and stats.
Broadcast live from your Android device to viewers anywhere in the world, including those using desktops, smartphones, tablets, Chromecast, Roku, Android TV, Apple TV, and other Smart TVs.
• Broadcast live HD video and audio in seconds
• Embedded live scoreboard overlays and graphics, including clocks and timers
• Made for any sport or event – football, basketball, baseball, hockey, soccer, and more
• Share live events easily with your fans via links or social networks
• Adaptive bitrates and framerates ensure a stable live streaming connection anywhere
• Audio-only mode for radio stations and low bandwidth situations
Perfect for live streaming sports and events at any level, including local, youth, prep, high school, college, amateur, minor league, pro, and everything in between.
Whats New In this Meridix Live Broadcaster?
* Added speed test to automatically optimize broadcast bitrates
* Added ability to update live scoreboard overlay data from within the app
* Added ability to create new events from within the app
* Added ability to finish and archive events from within the app
* Added option to remember username and password on login
* Added new buttons for smoother zooming behavior
* Added option to exit current event without needing to exit entire app
* Added ability to easily copy broadcast link for sharing
Meridix Live Broadcaster is an excellent app for streaming live video content. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a great choice for anyone looking to stream live video content.
This concludes our article on Meridix Live Broadcaster Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Meridix Live Broadcaster for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Meridix Live Broadcaster to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Meridix Live Broadcaster and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Meridix Live Broadcaster. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Meridix Live Broadcaster.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.