Radiology is a medical specialty that uses imaging technology to diagnose and treat diseases. X-rays are the oldest and most commonly used form of radiologic imaging. An x-ray exam is a diagnostic test that uses x-rays to produce images of the inside of the body.
We will help you download the Radiology Xray Exam Quiz for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Radiology Xray Exam Quiz on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Radiology Xray Exam Quiz on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Radiology Xray Exam Quiz on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Radiology Xray Exam Quiz as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Radiology Xray Exam Quiz On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 24, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Radiology Xray Exam Quiz Andorid App Summary
NUPUIT is the developer of the Radiology Xray Exam Quiz, and they have the app under the Education of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Radiology Xray Exam Quiz from them is 1.0.1 with over 8501 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Radiology Xray Exam Quiz is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Radiology Xray Exam Quiz is Sep 24, 2018, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Radiology Xray Exam Quiz on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Radiology Xray Exam Quiz App Overview and Details
Radiology Xray Exam Quiz
Key Features of this APP:
• At practice mode you can see the explanation describing the correct answer.
• Real exam style full mock exam with timed interface
• Ability to create own quick mock by choosing the number of MCQ’s.
• You can create your profile and see your result history with just one click.
• This app contains large number of question set that covers all syllabus area.
Radiology, Radio-Graphics & Imaging Expertise
Radiology is a medical specialty that uses imaging to diagnose and treat diseases seen within the body. A variety of imaging techniques such as X-ray radiography, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), nuclear medicine including positron emission tomography (PET), and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) are used to diagnose and/or treat diseases. Interventional radiology is the performance of (usually minimally invasive) medical procedures with the guidance of imaging technologies.
This application allows you to expand your knowledge, widen your expertise, improve your practice skills, Broaden your academic & career horizons.
Get a higher score in your USMLE (step1, step2 CS & CK), PANCE, MCAT, DAT, xray, radiologist,COMLEX,CNA, OAT, NBDE, or PCAT exam
National League for Nursing Pre-Admission Exam (NLN PAX-RN/PN)
Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS)
This applications just is an excellent tool for self study and exam preparation. It’s not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization, certificate, test name or trademark.
Features of Radiology Xray Exam Quiz for PC
1. Comprehensive question set covering all syllabus areas
2. Real exam style full mock exam with timed interface
3. Ability to create own quick mock by choosing the number of MCQ’s
4. You can create your profile and see your result history with just one click
5. Ability to see the explanation describing the correct answer
6. Large number of question set that covers all syllabus area
7. Test your skills in practice mode
8. Get a higher score in your USMLE (step1, step2 CS & CK), PANCE, MCAT, DAT, xray, radiologist,COMLEX,CNA, OAT, NBDE, or PCAT exam
9. Prepare for the National League for Nursing Pre-Admission Exam (NLN PAX-RN/PN) and the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS)
Whats New In this Radiology Xray Exam Quiz?
Radiology Xray Exam Quiz 2018 Ed
Radiology Xray Exam Quiz is an excellent application for those who want to learn more about radiography. The quiz is easy to use and covers a wide range of topics related to radiography. It is a great way to test your knowledge and learn new information.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Radiology Xray Exam Quiz? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Radiology Xray Exam Quiz to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Radiology Xray Exam Quiz and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Radiology Xray Exam Quiz. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Radiology Xray Exam Quiz.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.