Rain Recorder is an app that helps you track the amount of rainfall in your area. With this app, you can keep a record of the precipitation data and view graphs of the rainfall history. This app is perfect for people who live in areas with unpredictable weather or who are interested in learning more about their local climate.
We will help you download the Rain Recorder for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Rain Recorder on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Rain Recorder on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Rain Recorder, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Rain Recorder, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Rain Recorder appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Rain Recorder by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Rain Recorder on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Rain Recorder On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 19, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Rain Recorder Andorid App Summary
InMySpareTime is the developer of the Rain Recorder, and they have the app under the Weather of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Rain Recorder from them is 1.3 with over 4810 users under the hood. With a 4.0 rating, the Rain Recorder is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Rain Recorder is Mar 19, 2017, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Rain Recorder on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Rain Recorder App Overview and Details
Rain Recorder is a simple app that allows you to log and chart your daily rainfall.
* Fast, simple, intuitive, easy to use.
* Add and edit daily rainfall in inches or millimetres.
* Ability to generate graphical views of your rainfall data.
* Import data from csv file.
* Export data to csv file.
* Offline – no network connection required, no user account required.
* Ad free.
* You will not be asked to rate this app every time you use it.
** Please note:
Permission to read and write to external storage is required for the Import / Export functions.
(If you need any clarification regarding these permissions, please feel free to email me)
Features of Rain Recorder for PC
1. Import and export data to CSV files.
2. Offline – no network connection required.
3. No user account required.
5. Fast, simple and easy to use.
6. Generate graphical views of your rainfall data.
7. Add and edit daily rainfall in inches or millimetres.
8. Ability to import data from CSV files.
9. Export data to CSV files.
10. You will not be asked to rate this app every time you use it.
Whats New In this Rain Recorder?
Added Import/Export functions
Minor change to work around Android bug
Bug fix for Import function
Updated to work with Android 6 permissions
Other minor changes
Overall, the Rain Recorder application is a very useful tool for tracking rainfall data. It is easy to use and allows users to view rainfall totals for a specific time period or location. The application also includes a chart feature that displays rainfall data over time. This can be helpful for tracking patterns and forecasting rainfall amounts.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Rain Recorder? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Rain Recorder to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Rain Recorder and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Rain Recorder. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Rain Recorder.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.