The Rainbow for DJI Drones is an advanced aerial photography system that enables users to capture stunning images and videos from the sky. The system consists of a highly advanced drone controller and a camera stabilization gimbal that provides smooth, stable footage. With the Rainbow for DJI Drones, users can capture beautiful aerial photos and videos with ease.
Installing and using the Rainbow for DJI Drones for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Rainbow for DJI Drones Andorid App Summary
Prodlder has developed the Rainbow for DJI Drones application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Photography category on Play Store. Rainbow for DJI Drones has over 227071 users with a great 4.2 rating overall. The latest version of Rainbow for DJI Drones is currently 4.46.
The latest upstate time of the Rainbow for DJI Drones is Jul 12, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Rainbow for DJI Drones on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Rainbow for DJI Drones App Overview and Details
Latest support Mini 2, Air 2s, Mini SE, Air 2, mavic Mini drone support.
The best app to unlock all potential of your DJI drone (Phantom / Inspire / Spark series). You can film better with your DJI drone by Rainbow.
Compatible with DJI Mavic 2 Zoom/Pro, Mavic Air/Pro/Mini, Phantom 4 Normal/Advanced/Pro/ProV2, Phantom 3 Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional, Inspire 1 X3/Z3/Pro/RAW, Inspire 2, Spark
We will keep upgrading rainbow, so we would like to hear from you. Any suggestions are welcomed, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Support Waypoint/Obit/Follow me for Mavic Mini
* Incredible stability, far better than DJI Go. Smooth Operation with no lag.
* Advanced Waypoint support, you can custom your own auto fly. The number of waypoints is up to 99 waypoints.
* Support Panorama Shooting
* FPV mode support.
* Save and load local waypoint mission.
* Support camera pointing within waypoint mode.
* Track mode supported. Track object and Orbit around it or have the aircraft autonomously follow the subject just like using DJI GO.
* Rich camera and aircraft settings. Control everything of your drone.
* More fly mode and feature is coming.
* Course Lock / Home Lock support.
* Waypoint management: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajT9T6J2jWk
* Flying a mission: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L_jYuGR-bc
Rainbow has subscription plan, you can use it 2 time for free, after that you can subscribe rainbow for future usage.
Features of Rainbow for DJI Drones for PC
– 10 Feature list for Rainbow, a DJI drone app
– Compatible with a range of DJI drones, including the Mavic 2 Zoom/Pro, Mavic Air/Pro/Mini, Phantom 4 Normal/Advanced/Pro/ProV2, Phantom 3 Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional, Inspire 1 X3/Z3/Pro/RAW, and Inspire 2
– Supports waypoint/obit/follow me flying, panorama shooting, FPV mode, and camera pointing within waypoint mode
– Allows users to save and load local waypoint missions
– Tracks objects and orbits around them in track mode, or autonomously follows them just like DJI GO
– Rich in camera and aircraft settings
– More fly modes and features to come
|App Name:||Rainbow for DJI Drones On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Rainbow for DJI Drones On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Rainbow for DJI Drones on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Rainbow for DJI Drones. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Rainbow for DJI Drones, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Rainbow for DJI Drones?
– Support display aircraft mode in fly record play.
– Support share fly record file.
– Fixed other crash bugs.
DJI drones have redefined aerial photography and videography. The applications for drones are endless and continue to evolve. DJI drones are the future of aerial imaging and will continue to change the way we see the world.
Did the guide help you download and install the Rainbow for DJI Drones for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Rainbow for DJI Drones, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Rainbow for DJI Drones to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Rainbow for DJI Drones and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Rainbow for DJI Drones. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Rainbow for DJI Drones.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.