Ramayana is a Hindu epic poem that tells the story of the god Rama and his quest to rescue his wife Sita from the demon king Ravana. The poem is divided into seven books, known as kandas, and it is estimated to have been written between the eighth and tenth centuries CE. Ramayana is one of the most popular and influential works in Hinduism, and it has been adapted into a number of different forms over the centuries.
The technical specifications of the Ramayana In Telugu for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Ramayana In Telugu Andorid App Summary
Ramayana In Telugu was developed by VARNI GROUP and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Ramayana In Telugu from Google Play store under the Books & Reference category. The latest version of Ramayana In Telugu is 1.0.15 on Play store with total users of 89096. The Ramayana In Telugu app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Ramayana In Telugu is Nov 30, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Ramayana In Telugu on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Ramayana In Telugu App Overview and Details
Ramayana, considered part of Hindu Smriti, was written originally in Sanskrit by Sage Valmiki (3000 BC). Contained in 24,000 verses, this epic narrates Lord Ram of Ayodhya and his ayan (journey of life). Over a passage of time, Ramayana did not remain confined to just being a grand epic, it became a powerful symbol of India’s social and cultural fabric. For centuries, its characters represented ideal role models – Ram as an ideal man, ideal husband, ideal son and a responsible ruler; Sita as an ideal wife, ideal daughter and Laxman as an ideal brother. Even today, the characters of Ramayana including Ravana (the enemy of the story) are fundamental to the grandeur cultural consciousness of India.
The only available telugu translation of Ramcharitmanas or ramayan, this great poem is made available on this application for the first time. It is a humble attempt made by Varni Group to present it in this way to facilitate easy reference. One would derive great pleasure by just reading the telugu version as it keep intact the storyline. The tune and meters of poetry are also not exactly replicated in telugu yet, in their own they are pretty consistent.
This app consists of 24,000 verses in seven books (kand) and 500 cantos (sargas), and tells the story of Bhagwan shri Ram.
Ramcharitmanas consists of seven parts or Kands ,All kand Describe slok and its description…
1) Bal Kand
2) Ayodhya Kand
3) Aranya Kand
4) Kishkindha Kand
5) Sunder Kand
6) Lanka Kand
7) Uttar Kand
Features Of Ramayan in telugu :
• Offline reading, allowing it to work without an internet connection
• In telugu language making it accessible to easily of telugu peoples
• Change Font Size for ease of reading
• Bookmark Ramayana prakrans for easy retrieval and reference
• Auto scroll of text for hands free reading and easly manage scroll speed.
• Create list of favourite Ramayana prakrans
• awesome graphics so, maximum use of screen for display and easily reading.
• Categorized by chapters for easily navigation.
• We provide Share Facility of text with Text message, Bluetooth, Whatsapp, Facebook, Google+ and all social media.
Features of Ramayana In Telugu for PC
How To Install & Download Ramayana In Telugu For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Ramayana In Telugu for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Ramayana In Telugu.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Ramayana In Telugu on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Ramayana In Telugu and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Ramayana In Telugu on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Ramayana In Telugu On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||VARNI GROUP|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Nov 30, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Ramayana In Telugu?
Ramayana In Telugu is a great application that provides users with an easy way to read the Ramayana epic in Telugu. The application is well designed and easy to use, and it provides users with a great way to read the Ramayana epic.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Ramayana In Telugu on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Ramayana In Telugu to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ramayana In Telugu and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ramayana In Telugu. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ramayana In Telugu.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.